Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, Happy new Blog!!

Happy New Year everyone!! To celebrate the new year, I have started a new blog. I will use this blog to feature some of the projects I am working on, cards I have made etc. I hope that this blog will be an inspiration to you.

Speaking of inspiration, I thought I would start off the new year by trying out a colour inspiration challenge.

These colour challenges are posted every week at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/index.html and I have looked at them often, but have not had the time to try one out. But now that the holidays are over, and I LOVED the colour combination........I thought that now would be the perfect time to play. So.........without further ado, here is my interpretation of the colours....

I got this stamp set called "All the in family" before Christmas, and due to Xmas cards, didn't get a chance to use it yet, so I thought I would try it out today! I dry embossed the whisper white paper with my new Nestabilities tag dies in my Sizzix Big Shot and then finished the whole thing off with a ribbon. I am quite please with the outcome. What do you think? Feel free to leave me a comment! :)

Products used:
Stampin' Up "All in the Family" stamp set
Stampin' Up "So Very" (Retired)
Stampin' Up Card stock- Whisper white, Rose Red, Old Olive
Stampin' Up Ink- Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories- Stampin' Up blender pens, Nestablities Tag dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, unknown ribbon.

Hope you enjoy my blog..... I have lots of ideas to share with everyone in the months to come!! And a surprise announcement in the next few weeks!! Stay tuned...........

Cheers,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! love the little chick!

LORi said...

Too CUTE!!

 

Free Blog Counter