Monday, October 18, 2010

Last day for so many things!!

Hi Guys, Happy Monday!

Just a quick hello today. I wanted to remind everyone of a few things ending today:

1. Today is the last day to RSVP for my Christmas Stamp-a-stack on for Saturday, Oct. 23rd. We will be making 12 cards (4 each of 3 designs-see picture). The class includes a pack of the Deck the Halls Designer Series paper to make the cards, and you get to keep the remaining! Cost of the class is only $30. Please RSVP ASAP!!

2. Today is the LAST day to take advantage of the BONUS Greenhouse Gala Tote bag when you join my team. This tote is AWESOME!! It's HUGE! And super beautiful. Join my team today to get your FREE tote ($49.95 value). Visit my team info page to sign up or contact me directly.

3. Today is also the last day of the Clearance Rack Blitz! Up to 80% of a ton of awesome stuff! Shop now to save!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter