Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Stamp-a-stack Oct 23rd

Announcing my first Christmas Stamp-a-stack at my new studio!!!

When: Saturday, October 23rd
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Place: Stamp & Tea Studio
23 Telfer Glen Street
Morriston, Ontario

Join me on the 23rd of October to make 12 Christmas cards all featuring the Deck the Halls Designer Series paper. You will make 4 of each of the 3 designs pictured here.

Cost of the class is $30 and includes a pack of the Deck the Halls paper used to make the cards, and you get to keep the rest!

RSVP by Oct. 18th to ensure I order enough paper. Hope to see you there!

Please note: I will be calling all of my customers and contacts tomorrow evening (Oct 12) to find a class that suits your holiday needs. When I call you if you use the code word *SANTA* you will get a special gift from me at the event you attend. If you are not available tomorrow night or just want to get ahead of the game, call me tomorrow at 519-836-8921 to book a spot in one of my upcoming classes.

October Schedule:

Friday, Oct. 22nd, 7pm- Wine & Cheese night- FREE class- space is limited
Saturday, Oct. 23rd, 1-4pm- Stamp-a-stack- $30 (includes Deck the Halls DSP pack)
Thursday, Oct . 28th, 7pm- Monthly Card Class- 5 cards for $20 or FREE with $25 order that night

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter