Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going camping!!

Hi everyone!

The weather in Ontario has finally cooled down to a manageable temperature. Thankfully, as my family and I are on our way to Owen Sound to do some camping. No tents, I am way out of camping practice, but we have rented a cute little cabin. Should be really fun!

But that mean's that I won't be posting when I am gone. Try not to miss me too much! I will be back on the weekend with pictures of my upcoming Page-a-grade Scrapbook class!!! Check out my event page for more info.

Also, before I let you go, I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to my newest member of the Be Canadian Stampers Group!! Welcome WANDA!! So glad you finally took the plunge!

If you think you would love to join a fun group of stampers why not join my team? Click here for more info.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter