Thursday, August 12, 2010

MDS for weddings

As posted earlier, I did some decor work for a friends wedding. I used MDS (My Digital Studio) to make table signs and a seating chart.

Well, the bride wanted to put together a collage of pictures that would be printed out and put in her thank you cards. So this is what I came up with.
I love the flexibility of MDS. I love what I can do with it. Boy what I wouldn't give to get married over again (to the same man of course) just so I could make all sorts of fun things for my wedding. This was really easy too, I used one of the card templates, just adjusted the size of the pictures a bit for a more geometric design, added a few stamps, some text and VOILA!

Aren't Lesley & Mike an adorable couple? And their wedding, if I do say so myself was stunning!! :)

This would make a great photo invitation (but use engagement shots instead) or baby announcements, save the date cards etc!! The possibilities are after all endless! You are only limited by your own creativity or by those around you! Thank goodness the Internet is full of wonderfully talented people!!



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter