Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Mini is Here!!

I must be totally out of it...... I forgot to post that the Summer Mini has arrived!!!!!! I am not sure where my brain has been lately. Anyhow, check out the pages of this beauty! There are some fabulous new products such as:

  • Builder Wheels- page 8
  • Bitty Buttons & matching punches- page 11
  • Smootch Spritz-page 15
  • Presto Paper- page 15
  • Chalkboard Decor Elements- page 18
  • New Scrapbooking products- page 22 & 23
  • Summer Luau themed items- page 26 & 27
Not to mention tons of beautiful new stamp sets and accessories! I just love the Stampin' Up! mini's.

All of my regular customers should have received a copy in the mail. If you did not, please contact me and I will mail you one right away. Don't forget about my Studio Grand Opening on May 30th where we will be playing with a number of new products from this mini. Contact me today to book your spot as space is limited.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter