Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first ever Christmas Stamp-a-stack!


What's a Stamp-a-stack you ask? It's a great opportunity to make a bunch of cards, and I do all the prep work for you!! Come to my place on Nov. 28th at 1pm to make 16 cards! Wow! We will be making 4 of each of 4 different designs!! Cost for the Stamp-a-stack is $39 or FREE with a $100 order placed that day.

RSVP now to book your spots, space is limited.

We will be making a variation on this card. I actually sent these out as my Xmas cards last year. It's hard to see from the picture but the white paper on the bottom of the card is actually Shimmer paper. It's sooo beautiful in person. This card can also be changed around with a different sentiment to send to people who don't celebrate Christmas too!

Hope to see you there!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter