Monday, November 16, 2009

My house is on the market & Event reminders!


It is official, my house is on the market! It has been a crazy two weeks getting it ready, but in the end I think (or rather hope) that it is worth it. We will know better next week if we get any offers! (*crosses her fingers*)

Life however continues in the mean time. I have LOTS of events coming up. Registration for my Christmas Stamp-a-stack is still open. 16 cards $39 (or FREE with a $100 order placed that day). Join me on Nov. 28th at 1pm. You even get to check out my NEW stamping studio (of sorts). I have been relegated to the basement as we staged our house for sale, but it's a good thing for sure. Now all my stuff and the work area are in the same place. I LOVE it! I am starting to get excited for my new home (even though we haven't picked it out yet) because I will get my very own Stampin' Studio!! Can't wait! I will take some pictures of the new space later this week.

Just a reminder that my Christmas Gift sale is on Sunday at 1pm in the Banbury Community Centre. Drop by if you can. There will be a HUGE gift basket to draw for valued at over $300!! I have organized 14 Direct Sales vendors who will have tons of things for sale! Visit my table for an additional door prize draw and a Christmas Make n'take. The vendors included are:

Stampin' Up
Creative Memories
Close to my Heart
Avon
Mary Kay
Optionelle
Fashions that Move
Discovery Toys
Pampered Chef
Epicure Selections
Partylite
Stella and Dot
Silpada Jewlery
Tupperware

Hope to see you there!



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter