Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Holiday Mini is here!!!!!

That's right! It's Holiday Mini Time! From now until January 4th, you can purchase items from this catalogue. Some of the highlights of the new catalogue are:

  • 2 new hostess sets for qualifying workshops
  • Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & Valentine's day products
  • NEW Build-a-Bear products- stamps, dies for the Big Shot & paper
  • NEW Simply Adorned- create your own jewelry
  • NEW Digital Studio software- Digital paper crafting at it's best!!
Click here to view the catalogue online. All of my customers should have received a copy in the mail by now, if you did not, contact me for your copy today!

I thought I would show you a card made with one of the very cool new sets/products available in the Mini. Sorry for the quality of the picture, I took it with my iPhone because I was too lazy to go and get my real camera. Anyhow, picture quality aside, how cool is this?? The set is called "Sweet Centers" and is designed to coordinate with the NEW Sweet Treat cups. They are self adhesive plastic dome cups. And they can be used for soooooo many things, snowglobes, treats, shakers, windows and more!! The best part is, that the "Sweet Centers" set has a little something for almost any occasion, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Christmas (ornament top), flower and Hot air balloon. I look forward to showing more things you can do with this set in the future. Demo's all over the place have been making all sorts of cool things! Contact me now to order yours! These make great party favours or gifts for the classroom. The possiblities are endless!!!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter