Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm back!!!! Miss me??

Sorry for the long absence, we have been going crazy around here! But my computer is fixed, and I am back!!

I thought I would finally post the pictures from September club projects! I have some what changed the format of my clubs and I am still looking for new members. Anyone who signs up to join my club (5 months remaining) will get a FREE classic ink pad of their choice! Let me know if you are interested. As always the monthly clubs are technique based and each month club members will make 2-3 projects and a technique card in a 6x6 page protector. It's sort of like making and collecting trading cards!! :)
Here is our first one. The technique is Rock n' Roll. If you click on the picture you will see that the decoration was stamped first in red and then the edges were rolled in chocolate chip to create a unique two toned image. FUN!

We made a Christmas card using this technique and the awesome Delightful Decorations set and the new Ornament punch from the Holiday Mini!

The card also uses some of the Merry Moments Designer Series paper. I love how this paper makes the ornaments look as though they are hanging in a Christmas tree!!
The ornaments were stamped using the Rock n' Roll technique and then punched out with the Ornament punch. They were then "suspended" by the new silver elastic cord also from the Mini. At only $6.95 this item really packs a punch. It comes in either silver or gold and you get 25 yards of it! All of my Xmas presents will have tags attached with this stuff!

The second card we made was a Thanksgiving card. We used Stampin' Write markers to colour the image in to achieve another multi-coloured look. The stamp is from the new Wandering Words set from, you guessed it, the Mini!!
The colour scheme for this card was inspired by the Autumn Traditions Designer Series paper and uses Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Ruby Red and Always Articoke. The More Mustard piece was dry embosed using the Texturz plate Perfect details and the Big Shot! This is a really simple card and the layout could be used for any type of card and any occasion. Just change up the stamp and the colours and voila! Infact you could do this for all the stamps in the Wandering words set! Oooooooh, I am going to have to try that!! :) I can picture them now! I want to go and play as soon as I am done this post!! LOL!

The last thing we made was a Halloween treat thingie (for lack of a better name) using the fabulous new Sweet Centres Stamp set and the Sweet Treat cups!

This set is awesome! And works for so many holidays! Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day, generic cards & it makes the sweet treat cup into a flower too! The cups themselves come 12 in a pack for only $3.95 and can be filled with almost anything! This same project could also be mounted on a lollipop stick! Cute eh?? LOVE it!

Hope you enjoyed these projects. If you did, why not concider joining one of my clubs? We always have a blast! And in one of the months, you get to be the hostess and earn a ton of free stuff!!

Speaking of Hostesses and the free stuff they can earn. Right now (until the end of November) all hostesses who's workshop totals $330 or more can choose any item from the Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14! (excludes the digital studio software). It can be anything, Big Shot dies, stamp sets, the new Simply adorned customizable charms, ANYTHING!!! Contact me today to book your own private class and earn your wishlist for FREE!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter