Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me!!

And to Ed of course as well!!! 4 years ago today Ed and I were married in a BEAUTIFUL outdoor ceremony!! It was the happiest day of my life! And the most perfect wedding ever! But then I am fairly certain that all brides say that. Anyhow, it was the day I married my best friend, the man of my dreams, my ED!

Happy Anniversary my sweet!!

And a celebration would not be a celebration without a DEAL!! So from today until Sept. 7th (Sunday) I will be offering FREE Shipping to anyone who places and order with me!!! Contact me directly to place your order. Orders online will not be eligible for the special.

Since it is our Anniversary, I of course made Ed a card.

This card uses the new "Sweet Centers" set but because I wanted the "I love you" in the centre I didn't use a treat cup. This set is amazingly versatile. For the clouds I simply punched out a scallop circle from some scraps and sponged them using my sponge daubers and my Bashful Blue & Tempting Turquoise ink. Love that effect!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Sweet Centers" stamp set, "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Stampin' Up Card stock- Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White.
Stampin' Up Ink- Bashful Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa.
Accessories:Scallop Circle punch (for cloud template), sponge daubers.

I am whisking my husband away to a beautiful B&B in Guelph, Ontario for the evening, therefore I will process any orders you send me upon my return! Have a great weekend!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter