Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's been a busy few weeks!!

Schools out, Father's day, packing my daughter for her trip to PEI! I have been BUSY!! I will have some cards to share with you later, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive, and well, just absent from posting as of late.

The new catalogues have arrived and I have them available for purchase. Please contact me if you wish to get one. They are $12 or FREE with a $50 purchase.

Only a few days remain to purchase stamp sets from the Last Chance List!!! Once they are gone, they are gone. And don't forget about my Big Shot promotion which ends on June 30th!

Stay tuned, I have lots of info on up coming promotions exclusively to me!!

Hope to see you next weekend at my NEW Catalogue Open House on July 4th. RSVP to me ASAP!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter