Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally some stuff!!

I have a few things to share today. The first are the Monogrammed note cards I made for Kieran's teachers. I made two different designs. The one on the left uses the beautiful and now retired Baroque background stamp. I did it in two different combinations, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. If you like what you see, contact me ASAP to get yours before it is gone! And the second one uses the Boho Blooms background stamp which I did in Bashful Blue with Basic Grey, or Pretty in Pink with Basic Grey. I love making monogrammed note cards. I think it is such an elegant gift to give someone. I give them as hostess gifts when I am invited to someone's house for dinner, teacher gifts or gifts for those people who have everything! The letters are from the very beautiful "Lovely Letters" set which I am glad is sticking around. There is a beautiful new monogram alphabet set in the new Catalogue. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Well it looks like the baby is awake!! I will be back later with a scrapbooking layout I was able to put together in under an hour (a HUGE feat for me!) using a very fun technique!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter