Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Shot Promotion!!!!! Exclusive to me!

Those of you who know me, know that I love my Big Shot Die cutting machine almost as much as I love my children! Okay, well maybe not that much, but I do love it a whole lot!! It is by far one of the most versatile tools on the market! It cuts (through a multitude of materials such as paper, chipboard, cork, fabric etc), it embosses, it uses a variety of dies (Stampin' Up! exclusive, Sizzix brand, Quickutz, Cuttlebug, Nessabilities and more!) And you have got to love all the delectable dies that Stampin' Up! carries to use in it. But, did you know that it will no longer be offered with a Starter Kit option in the new catalogue??? Say it ain't so!!! So, in order to let you get in before you can't any more, I thought I would sweeten the pot, cause I'm sweet like that!!

The Big Shot Starter Kit includes:

■ Big Shot machine
■ Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads
■ 2 Stampin’ Up! Exclusive Bigz dies (Scallop Envelope and Top Note)
■ 1 Stampin’ Up! Exclusive Sizzlits 4-Pack (Birds & Blooms)
■ 1 Stampin’ Up! Exclusive Decorative Strip (Decorative Strip Billboard)
■ Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and Extended Spacer Platform


Plus you get the following bonuses:

  • a level 1 Hostess set of your choice
  • $20 in FREE products!!!
And as my special treat, I am going to throw in a FREE Sizzlits die from page 200 in the Catty (Go Go boots alphabet excluded) of your choice! That's an extra $5.95 value! And that's not all, if you order before June 21st I will pay the shipping!!!! That's another $23.30 value!!

You get $314 worth of Big Shot goodness and other great stuff for only $232.95 (plus applicable taxes, offer valid in Canada only and only from me directly, not on my Online ordering system)!!!!

There really has never been a better time to get a Big Shot, so contact me to orders yours today!!

To see projects I have made with the Big Shot visit this link.

Cheers,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what an awesome deal!!

Blair Moch said...

Almost makes you want to get a second one eh?? :)

Unknown said...

yeah lol.

 

Free Blog Counter