Saturday, March 28, 2009

First ever card class!

Happy weekend everyone!!

And it is a beautiful day here in Toronto. Some of you may have noticed that I changed my blog banner yesterday. Let me know what you think of it? Why the Bee you ask, well for years my sisters have always referred to me as "B". And when I was trying to come up with a blog name a while ago, the "Bee" just made sense. And now that I have 3 team members, I am affectionately calling them members of the "hive".

Anyhow, I wanted to share with you two of the 8 cards that we will be making for my upcoming "Eight Great Greetings" class next Sunday. If you have not yet RSVP'd please do so as soon as possible. There are still a few spots left.

The first card is for Father's day. I got the idea from this card and changed up the colours a bit.
The second card I just played around with. I think that primary colours are fun for Congrats, and that way the card is good for lots of different occasions, season and male vs. female etc. I really hope that you like what you see, and if you want to join us on April 5th, just send me a message.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter