Monday, January 4, 2010

So many new products and a card finally!!

Hey all,

I hope you are all enjoying getting back into the swing of things. I was sad to see the holidays end, but there is also so relief of knowing that some level of normalcy will return to our lives. It always feels like things are just hanging in the balance this time of the year.

Have you made any New Year's resolutions?? I have here's mine:

1. Lose weight! Seriously, I have this one every year but this time I am going to look at it more realistically. I am not looking to get skinny this year, just chubby! Doesn't that sound more achievable? Far less daunting for sure.

2. Stick to a budget! I am terrible with money. I have no idea where it goes. This year I want to make sure I know where every last penny goes. My grandfather used to say "if you mind your pennies, they will take of the dollars". It is very wise advice. I need to keep that in the forefront of my mind this year (and always!)

So that's it for me. I figure those two are big enough. Feel free to check in with me through out the year to see if I can stick to it. What are your resolutions?

I wanted to share with you a new product being launched tomorrow!!! They are the NEW heart shaped sweet treat cups! Aren't they adorable and the perfect thing for valentine's day? They work in conjunction with our Full Heart punch. Now, while they are not a limited edition item, they don't know if they will sell out before Valentine's day or not. So.....if you like what you see, and NEED to have these order ASAP to ensure you can get them in your hot little hands before it's too late. Now is the perfect time to do a bit of shopping too because Sale-a-bration kicks off tomorrow and it is going to be FABULOUS!! I will post all the details tomorrow along with the links to the new Occasions Mini Catalogue.

I am still taking people for this week's Mystery Club. Let me know if you would like to participate. By doing so there is no commitment (if you want to do it this month, but not next, no biggie!) . One participant will be chosen as our Mystery hostess and will get all the applicable hostess benefits! And if the total sales of the club are more than $395 they will get a Sale-a-bration item in addition to the regular hostess benefits!! AWESOME!!!

Lastly I wanted to share with you a card that I made yesterday. I hate having to make Sympathy cards because, lets face it, it's the only non-fun event that we give cards for. And it was even harder because I have been in holiday mode for soooooo long! but I really do like how this one turned out. Sorry for the crappy picture, but I can't find the charger for my regular camera, so you will have to deal with iPhone pictures for a while.
Products used: All Stampin' Up
Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Designer Series paper: Bella Bleu
Ink: Basic Black Craft ink
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Black 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, scallop oval punch, black embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, powder pal.
Don't forget that my first ever Stamp-a-bunch is Thursday, Jan. 21st & Saturday, Jan. 23rd. 6 cards, $15 or FREE with a $25 placed that day. This month we will be making Thank You cards. Bring a friend and make 2 sets for the same price! RSVP today to reserve your spot!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter