Friday, January 22, 2010

I {heart} Stampin' Up

I, like most of you have had their thoughts consumed by the tragedy in Haiti. And Stampers by nature love to lend a helping hand when ever possible. Just recently at the SU Leadership Conference during a rodeo show hosted by Stampin' Up one of the cowboys fell off his horse and was badly injured. Stampin' Up was inundated with requests to send get well cards and donations. What a compassionate bunch, eh?

Since the earthquake in Haiti Demonstrators all over the world have been asking Stampin' Up! to do something to help. And as per usual, SU has responded......

From now until Feb. 28th Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the Sale of the the I {heart} hearts set to the American Red Cross. And to match their donation, I will personally donate $2 to the Canadian Red Cross for each of these sets I sell before the end of February. The set is available wood mounted or unmounted.

I adore this set for many reasons. It is perfect for valentines day, weddings, anniversaries, kids and much much more and the best part is that a number of the hearts coordinate with a number of our heart punches! The full heart, the new small heart in the Occasions Mini and the Heart to Heart punch!

I participated in a Team swap using this set recently. What's a swap you ask? It is a fantastic opportunity to get a whole bunch of samples made with our products without having to make them yourself. And when I am done with the swaps I can make them (we only swap card fronts to save on paper) into cards to give away or to sell. It's really a win win situation
Product Name Item # Price
I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount (block D recommended) 118571 $24.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount 117010 $35.95


Cheers,
 

Free Blog Counter