Thursday, January 14, 2010

An AWESOME Stampin' Up contest where we ALL can win!!

The Stampin' Up! Leadership convention was last week, and although I did qualify to go, it just wasn't going to happen with the move and all! That's okay. One of these days I will get to a Stampin' Up! event. Perhaps Convention this summer?? Who wants to join me????

Anyhow, at the convention (I was stalking a number of blogs and tweets during the 2 day event) Shelli Gardner the founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! announced an amazing contest for all demonstrators! And the best part is, if I win, all of my team and a group of customers will win too!

The prize up for grabs is "Workshop of a lifetime" conducted by none other than Shelli Gardner herself! She will visit all of the winners to conduct a workshop, and a Demo event the same day!!!! The workshop will be coordinated by head-office in Utah, so you know its going to be a good one!

So, how do we all win? The prize is going to be given out to the top recruiters in the company for the month of January! So, how can you help???? Simply join my team by the end of the month and if I am a top recruiter than I will be having 2 amazing events!!! All of my downline will be invited and Shelli will be there to demo and present! How incredible.

So, since I would really like Shelli to come to my house, I really want you to join my team. As a team member you don't have to sell if that's not your thing, infact most of my downline bought the starter kit to get the discount. And I don't blame them! I did the exact same thing!

To make it even more inticing the starter kits have been discounted by 15% and Stampin' Up is throwing in a free set to boot!! So now really is the perfect time!

Contact me today to sign up! My password is Canadian! :)

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter