Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PPA Colour Challenge and a club post for this week

This week over at PPA (Pal Paper Arts) they are having a colour challenge. The colours are Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Basic Black.

It's funny because this is a colour combo I noticed in the current catalogue and wanted to try out.

I actually put together this treat box last month for Caroline LeBel's monthly team meeting, for a demonstration. And I my club girls will be making them this week as well!! The box is made using the Movers & shapers die and the full heart shape. I cased the idea from a Leadership display board I saw posted on someone's blog. If you designed this box, let me know and I will make sure to give you credit! This was actually a very easy project. I can't wait for my club girls to get a chance to try this one.

Speaking of club, want to make some fun projects, and get a chance at earning all the free hostess rewards?? Simply join me this week on either Thursday or Friday at 7pm and place a minimum $25 order (before tax and shipping), or if you can't make it, place an order to be entered into the draw for the hostess goods!!

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

What a great treat box - perfect how the band slides off! Thanks so much for playing @PPA!

 

Free Blog Counter