Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fox & Friends Swap card.

In one of my older posts, I talked about a team swap I participated in. Well, in the past month I also participated in a Canadian demo's swap organized by a Demo in Vancouver. This particular swap was based on the new Occasions Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration products. I have to say that I was blown away by the quality of the swap cards, and am very excited to note that I will have all the ones I received on Display at my Open House this weekend!!!! Join me Saturday, Feb. 13th from 12noon to 5pm. Pop in anytime! Please RSVP so that I have enough supplies for everyone!



Here is the card I made for the swap (picture courtesy of Marie Kirkwood), which was also one of our club projects last month. It uses the new Fox & Friends set from the Occasions Mini. As soon as I saw this set I fell in love. I love the simplicity of the animals. And it can be used for so many things. Kid's birthdays, baby shower cards, scrapbook pages and more!



Products used: All Stampin' Up
Card stock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series paper: Razzlebery Lemonade
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Curly label punch, Sale-a-bration Scallop Trim Border Punch.



Speaking of club, my Mystery Hostess Club is this week (Thursday and Friday at 7pm). Everyone who participates by placing an order of $25 or more (before tax and shipping) is eligible to come to my place to make a selection of projects and their name is entered into the draw to determine who gets all of the Hostess rewards which include Hostess stamp sets and free product!!! Contact me if you wish to participate.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter