Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some oldies but goodies, get them while you can!

Just a quick hi to post a few of my old cards that are using sets that will be leaving us at the end of the month! :(



This card uses on of my all time favorite Autumn sets, Autumn Harvest. I love the versatility of this set.






There will be a variation of this set at my Retired Products class this Saturday. RSVP if you wish to attend. $20 for 5 cards with matching envelopes or FREE with a $25 order.

The "Give Thanks" sentiment is from a previously retired Hostess set.

This card was made using the Pick-a-Petal set. I fell in love with this set the first time I used it. I loved the versitility of it. We will be doing a variation of this card as well at my class this week.


Hope you are enjoying your week. Mine has been a wee bit crazy as my Husband is away in Winnipeg for work and the company I work for announced lay-offs as well. For those of who don't know, I work Full-time for RIM (Research In Motion) the makers of BlackBerry. We have been in the news like crazy, and as I have only been here for 6 months, I have received lots of notes from people wanted to know if I still have a job.


I will let all of you know that the news reports are far worse than the situation really is. From my understanding we have only let go a few hundred employees. We employ over 18,000 world wide. RIM is still posting huge profits and huge growth worldwide. This is just a small bump in the bigger picture. So for now, I am still employeed and expect to be for a long time. All I can do is work hard and continue to provide value to my organization.


Have a great week!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter