Sunday, January 16, 2011

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-New-Year-and-an-FREE-Starter-Kit---.html?soid=1102502723881&aid=wlqppHC-iYk

Just back from the annual Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention in Nashville, TN! I don't have a lot of time right now, because I am on my way to my nieces birthday party, but I wanted to share the great news with you.

All attendees have been given ONE FREE Starter Kit to give away!!! That's a $400 value to one person. I am looking for someone who is willing to take on a challenge. They must recruit another person by the end of March! Up for the challenge? Click the link below and read about the details.

Offer is only valid in Canada with a preference to those in Ontario.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-New-Year-and-an-FREE-Starter-Kit---.html?soid=1102502723881&aid=wlqppHC-iYk

Isn't this exciting??????? I can't wait to have a new member of my team by the end of the week!!!!

Being a demonstrator has LOTS of perks. Check out my demo page for more info or contact me directly. And addition to all these perks I personally offer all of my demonstrators numerous training opportunities like One-on-One calls, workshop training and more!!!

Check back for a complete run down on Leadership with pictures of all the fun!!!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter