Monday, April 27, 2009

Kristina's 50th Colour Inspiration Challenge!!!

That's right, Kristina has reached a milestone with her inspiration challenges! And to celebrate, this week she is offering prizes. So, if you have ever wanted to participate in one of these, now is a really good time. Here is the inspiration.....

And here is my card! What do you think?
Once again, these are colours that I would not normally put together. But I love how it worked out. I did use a few non-SU stuff (*smacks hand*) because I had it in my stash, but the stamps, paper and ink are all SU! One of my recent Hostesses can look forward to receiving this one in the mail!!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Trendy Trees" stamp set, "Thank you Kindly" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Whisper White
Stampin' Up Ink- Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Accessories- heat and stick powder, Heat tool, mini glue dot, Non-SU ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Non-SU glitter (Doodlebug Designs).

Cheers,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunningly simple!!!! I love it. Every time I see this stamp set used I want it more and more LOL!!!! Also just a little note that I will be publishing a video on my purse this week...thnx

Admin said...

Cute, nice job!

Sheila said...

I love your simple lines, Great job!

Kim J. said...

So simple! So clean! {sighs happily} This is such a lovely card.

Unknown said...

Very nice, I like that stamp set. I never thought I'd use, so I've never wanted it, but looks like you use it alot.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun ribbon and sparkly trees. Fabulous job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Amy said...

Simple and elegant - fanstastic card!

 

Free Blog Counter