Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back in the groove again.....

I honestly had no idea how crazy moving could be. So much to do, so much change and upheaval! But I can report it has all been worth it. One of the most challenging things about all this change is having my son in daycare for the first time. He was at home with a nanny for the last year in a half. It was hard for him to get used to it, and of course, those of you with kids in daycare will know about this.........all the germs!! He got sick at the end of his first week, and then the rest of us got it. And then Sunday night, I was sick. Sick like I have not been sick in years. I have a killer cold!! Fever, chills, no voice, congestion, cough, etc etc etc. Brutal. And to add insult to injury my husband is working in Winnipeg for the next few weeks so I am going it alone!!

Anyhow, I haven't shared a card in a really long time. So I thought I would share a card that I made for my new neighbours. I thought it would be nice to make a card to deliver to all my new neighbours along with a note about our family and my Stampin' Up! business.

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue, Fundamental Phrases
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Sale-a-bration Scallop Trim Border Punch, Texturz plates, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch.



Did you know that both the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the Vintage Vogue set will be making an appearance in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue? And did you know that the Last Chance list of retiring products from the current catalogue will be released in less than a month? That's right June 1st marks the first day of the retiring list.

Did you also know that May is National Scrapbooking month? And in true Stampin' Up! style we have a scrapbooking promotion. I will be back tomorrow with the details!

Until then, happy Stampin'!

Cheers,


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter