Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hodgepodge Hardware Sample #2


Just a quick post to share a card made using the Hodgepodge Hardware.

As Demo's we have access to a daily feed of beautiful cards made by fellow demonstrators on the Stampers Showcase. This one was featured there a few weeks ago, and is an excellent example of the Hodgepodge Hardware in use. The card was created by a Demo named Andrea Borries. I think she did an amazing job!

I love how the centre tree was framed using the hardware that coordinates with the Designer Label punch. You know me and my love things that match punches!! This set of hardware certainly meets that criteria! I also love how she used one of the possible tree tops from the 'Trendy Trees set' as a background image. Beautiful! Well done Andrea.

Have a great day! And contact me right away to get your hands on that beautiful Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware for only $26.99!!!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter