Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kristina's Colour Challenge #54



I love working on these challenges!! I decided to use one of my new sets!!! That's right, those adorable little birdies are from one of the new Level 3 Hostess sets!! I am not going to share the whole set with you, but the rest of the set is just as freakin' cute!!! I also decided to use my Sticky cuts and my new glitter!! Oh and the red micro beads too! FUN!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "More the Merrier" 2009/2010 Hostess Level 3 stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.
Stampin' Up Ink- Basic Black & Stampin' Write Markers (Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories: Water colour pencil crayon, blender pen, Sticky Cuts, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Red Bead Duo, Vintage Brads.

Cheers,

7 comments:

Devon said...

Super cute! Love those micro beads!

Traveling Mama said...

Those birds are SO stinkin' cute! Love the glitter cuts too!

Unknown said...

oooh, I love the bling on this. And cute birds, too. Great job with the challenge.

Stacey Schafer said...

great coloring...this is soooo cute! love how you used the new set with the sticky cuts;)

Unknown said...

FUN!! I need to see those beads!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun bling and beads. Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

 

Free Blog Counter