Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Sunday, want to be a Demo?

I was just sitting here enjoying my morning cup of tea when I realized that I hadn't shared the current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator promotion! For a limited time you can join the Stampin' Up family for only $99!!! If you purchase the Scrapbooking Starter kit which includes everything you see here as well as all the business supplies from the regular kit, you can start your enjoying all the benefits of being a Demo right away!
As with our regular Starter kit (which is always available for $249) you can customize elements of the kit. You can choose any stamp set with a value of $51.95 or lower, change the Simply Scrappin' Kit, select the colour of paper you want to have and the ink colour of choice.

Take advantage of this fabulous opportunity by visiting my "Join Now" page, or contact me to learn more.

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter